Today is Sunday.
er, sorta. it is way past midnight, so i guess it WAS Sunday, just a bit ago.
anyway.
I worked today. I work every sunday.
Sundays and Mondays, and thats about it, cuz my boss hates me.
I can't really blame her.
If i employed me, id hate me too.
But she's a family friend, and like my aunt, so i still have my job.
I work in Tombstone, AZ, at a little gift shop.
One that has a giant stuffed buffalo keeping me company all day.
(^^^Buffalo!!!^^^)
Most people that work in Tombstone have to dress up in old time clothes.
like cowboy and cowgirl type stuff.
Thank god, i don't.
Instead, i'm the only blue-haired, lip-pierced, tatooed girl there.
At least, I'm pretty sure.
Call it an educated guess.
But it's simply another reason my boss doesnt give me any hours. whatever.
Not that it really matters all that terribly much.
I rent the little apartment on top of my moms house
(yes, my parents are my landlords),
and theyre never home,
so basically i pay utilities and watch over the house.
So, that's covered, then food, and gas, and....
thats about it.
but i really should find another job, i know.
If not to replace this one, then just a second one at least.
Anywho.
Jeremeys being a doll, and getting stuff done,
and being responsible, and spoiling me.
I hope he can keep it up. :)
One of my closest friends, Fiona visited,
and we went to the music show Jeremey helped put on.
It was so-so, not bad.
it ended with the main guy throwing his equipment across the room.
I sold drinks, and sat in the corner trying to look pretty.
Fifi kept me company and drew on paper plates with me.
So thats it.
my euphemism for today: Buff the Beaver.
Gotta go Buff the Beaver, then get some shut eye!
Terrible boss hating job in the a.m.!
Goodnight! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment