So i took so long editing my blog, that i almost didn't write my first entry. haha.
Lets see if i can sum this up.
I'm Andrea.
Everybody calls me Andy.
Everyone else knows me as Andy Pandy Candy.
I was born in California, and so wish to go back some day.
Im adopted and know my bio-mom, Julie.
Her and my mom-mom, Claudia, were best friends when they were younger.
for medical reasons, Claudia couldnt have children, and desperately wanted them.
Julie was pregnant and didnt want them. so they worked out my whole situation.
I don't know bio-dad, although ive been told his name was Damion.
which just tells me that im the spawn of satan, or whatever.
dad-dad would be Jay. He's a crazy biker-hippie.
him and my mom own the world biggest biker bar. (not largest, BIGgest. look it up.)
which basically explains my disfunctional life growing up.
My all time best friend is Cassidy. I've known her, literally, my entire life.
Shes a few months younger than me, and when her mom was pregnant with her, she would pick me up, and Cassidy would kick me.
(She still kicks my ass.)
we've grown apart, but i still love her, and she's still a big part of who i am today.
man......
I'm boring.
okay. so lets clarify.
born in cali, adopted, biker bar, cassidy. that sums it up.
now for modern day me: I just turned twenty on the 14th, ive got boys falling on themselves for me and i cant figure out why, i have a never ending job working in the worst town ever for Cassidys mom, i'm not going to college right now, cuz i want to have a better idea before i just go and spend all that money, im every steriotype ever created, and nothing youve ever seen before, im so very indecisive, but when i do make a decision i get what i want, and this may be the most boring blog you'll ever read, but im gonna keep at it anyway... thats about it for now. actually not really, but im pretty damn tired, so my brains not working quit properly. I will blog again as soon as i possibly can! :D
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment